Monday 31 May 2010

Plans & Such.

Found out a minute ago, we will spend (on average) 25 years of our life asleep. 7% of this we spend dreaming.
That's just under two years of our lives spent in dream land...or, if I'm counting myself, it's probably a hellofa lot more than that, given to the amount of time I spend daydreaming! Ha.

I reckon this would be a fun dream;

Anyways...what else have I been up to, I hear you ask! I've now been at my new job for two whole weeks! I'm working at Office, in London & it's pretty sweet! Just waiting to be paid so that I can start (ab)using my staff discount!
These are the ones I've currently got my beady eyes on:
For play -

For work - 
Laaavely! 

In other news, Lyzz (who is living with me at the moment - beautiful times!) & I have seen rather a lot of Elephants
Lyzz with an elephant outside Harrods.

& inside Selfridges.

Nothing else too major to report...apart from when Lyzz & I were at Danni's flat a couple of nights ago, Danni started drawing in Lyzz's foot...long story short, she drew the most amazing picture on one of my feet, & as soon as I have some money to my name (probably August time I reckon) I'm going to have it (or something very similar) tattooed! Very exciting(!)
Danni did illustration at uni & if you like, you can see more of her work here: coroflot.com/daniellecurtis

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment